- Write down and bring any questions you have. We are here to help you.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing for easy access to acupuncture points.
- Do not eat a large meal just before or after your visit. Also don’t come hungry.
- Refrain from overexertion, working out or alcohol for up to 12 hours after the visit.
- Avoid stressful situations. Make time to relax and be sure to get plenty of rest.
- Between visits, please take notes of any changes that may have occurred, such as the alleviation of pain, pain moving to other areas, or changes in the frequency and type of problems.
- Saguaro Clinic1643 North Alvernon Way
Tucson, AZ 85712(520) 319-9711
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •