I am Jeffrey Kenney, a licensed acupuncturist in the state of Arizona. I have been practicing Chinese Medicine for over 17 years. In addition to practicing acupuncture, I also practice Medical Qigong. Medical Qigong is a profound healing technique, whereby the therapist, (rather than needles) influences the energy (qi) of the patient. Medical Qigong is one of the foundational pillars of Chinese medicine that can release long-standing deep emotional issues, or enhance an acupuncture treatment. You can find more about the benefits of a Medical Qigong treatment on my website, www.backpockethealer.com. I have also extensively studied and effectively prescribed Chinese herbal formulas.
Originally from Bethesda Maryland, I recently moved to the state of Arizona, attained my Arizona acupuncture license and now look forward to bringing health and wellness to the greater Tucson population. Using the art and knowledge of Chinese Medicine, and through many years of clinical work, I have become effective in the release of physical, emotional, and energetic issues. With my work you will experience a renewed sense of well-being.
I feel blessed to live my life’s purpose, my passion as a healer, and health advocate, and look forward to working with you.
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac), state of Arizona license # 1062, 2016
- Master of Arts (MA), Medical Qigong, East Coast Inst. Of Medical Qigong, Pennslyvania, 2015
- Yoga Teacher (RYT 200), 2004- 2014
- Licensed Acupuncturist (L.Ac), Maryland, Washington D.C., Pennsylvania, 2000
- Acupuncture Diplomat, Maryland Inst. of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Bethesda MD, 2000
- Master of Arts (MA), University of Maryland, 1992
- Public School Teacher, Montgomery County Maryland, 1985- 2001
- Bachelor of Science (BS), Towson State University, 1983
- Veteran US Navy, 1975